Ram 3500 Heavy Duty
6.7L Cummins Diesel
Heated leather seats (small tear on drivers seat)
Factory backup camera
Aluminum tool box included
Turnover 5th wheel ball
This pickup has been meticulously maintained and taken care of!
The summer of 2018, we celebrated our 10 year anniversary! To celebrate, we had an open house on site that included a meal, bouncy houses, tours by hayride of all divisions and hosted The Sergeant Creek String Band. It was a successful night as we welcomed about 1,000 customers, friends, and family members.
A Mixer in Good Condition = Cows in Good Production
1. Climb up the ladder of your feeder wagon and watch one load mix
2. Are the auger flights bending over/down?
3. Look at and analyze the plow blade/kicker on the bottom of the auger – is it…
c. Completely Worn?
d. If the kicker is more than 30% worn, you will notice the mixer not mixing well.
4. Look at the leading edge and corner of the auger…
5. Are the sidewalls getting thin?
6. Is the discharge chain tight/worn?
a. Bearings loose?
b. Sprockets worn?
c. Discharge floor thin?
7. When were the wheel bearings last checked?
8. Check the drive shaft bearings & knuckles
9. Are the PTO crosses taking grease well?
10. Is the oil in the reservoirs at a good level?
a. When was the mixer serviced last? (1 year or 2,000 hours is recommended!)
11. Are there any excessive oil leaks?
12. Are the magnets clean and in good repair?
13. Is the scale drifting or on target?
So you do not have any time to check your mixer over? We can take care of it for you! Call us at 712-476-4500 to schedule your mixer’s check up!
-4 auger mixer
-2 auger discharge with tip off
-Stainless steel auger liners
-Aggressive 1/2″ flighting on all 4 augers
-Single axle with duals
-Digi-Star scale with remote
-Small 1000 PTO