Why face your pile?
- Eliminate pile undermining
- Reduce spoilage
- Reduce dry matter loss
- Blend forage before the feed mixer
- Breaks up large chunks
- Remove only what is needed for that day
- Seal out oxygen
What makes the Easy Rake best?
- No hoses to hook up
- Safe and maintenance free
- Greatly reduces facing time
- Works great on any pile
- Designed by dairymen
- Easy to ship and no assembly required
- No moving parts
- 1 year limited warranty
|Model #||Attaches To:||Size||Weight||Max Height|
|PL16||Payloaders||16L’ x 8W’||2,000 lbs.||28 feet|
|PL12||Payloaders||12L’ x 8W’||1,800 lbs.||24 feet|
|PL10||Payloaders||10L’ x 8W’||1,600 lbs.||22 feet|
|TH4||Telehandlers||4L’ x 7W’||500 lbs||Depends on length of boom|
|SS7||Skidsteers||7L’ x 6W’||500 lbs||16 feet|
Check Post Equipment current prices of the Easy Rake here. Or visit the official Easy Rake page at www.easyrakefacer.com.