Have you been thinking about buying your own roller mill? Not sure if it has any benefits? Here is some information for you to think about.
- As many of you know, putting a pile of cracked corn (or in a silo) at home can save you money in several ways:
- You aren’t paying grain storage in town
- You aren’t paying drying costs in town
- No need to ever wait on a delivery truck
- You can crack your corn how and when you want
- Want it wetter? Add some water while you are cracking
Here is some more information on the Henke roller mills that we offer here at Post Equipment.
- They are easy to adjust, operate and maintain.
- Capacities of the different models are from 700 bushel/hour to 4,000 bushel/hour
- Each roller mill comes with magnets on the inlet hopper for added protection from foreign objects
- All mills are available in trailer model or stationary model
- There are a variety of sizes of rolls, from eighteen inches to fifty-four inches in length
- Discharge options are elevator style, belt style or blower style
- The standard one-to-one ratio drive produces the finished product with minimal fines
- Henke also offers the KwikKrusher mill, which can process ear corn
To view our in stock roll mills click here or give us a call here at Post Equipment (712-476-4500), if you have any questions about the Henke roller mills!