Direct Supervisor & Parts Purchasing Manager: Manage all merchandise in the parts warehouse while keeping the inventory organized for easy retrieval as new orders come in, preparing outgoing shipments and receiving incoming shipments, reviewing incoming and outgoing shipment schedules to maintain productive operations, and documenting damages to inventory.
- Maintain an organized warehouse, cleaning and cataloging items on a regular basis.
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them, and distributing packages and letters within the company.
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments.
- Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary, and operating forklifts and pallet jacks for large goods.
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers.
- Help customers load parts purchased.
- Troubleshoot shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve them.
- Handle issues arising in shipping or inventory handling.
- Supervise other warehouse staff.
- Maintain schedule for equipment used in the warehouse.
- Work with the parts department to achieve department goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, non-stop environment while providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes of priority and complete job tasks safely and effectively without supervision.
- Knowledge of operating a forklift, pallet jack, and other equipment as necessary.
- Ability to work on feet for 9 hours and carry loads 75lbs +.
APPLY FOR JOB
Tell us about yourself: