Collaborate with the financial manager and other team members to successfully execute various accounting tasks and help with the front desk as needed.
Create and maintain daily reports.
Process bi-weekly payroll for all divisions.
Balance employee time clock entries and paid time off.
Assist with processing accounts payable and receivable.
Create financial documents such as bills, invoices, payables, and receivables.
Complete weekly repair worksheets.
Phone and front desk backup as needed
Miscellaneous Human Resources tasks as needed
This position is a great fit for you if you:
- Have 2+ years of related experience OR an associate degree in a related program.
- Can use computer programs as needed to complete your work.
The following skills are not required but are a plus:
- Familiar with QuickBooks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to learn and grow within the field of accounting
APPLY FOR JOB
Tell us about yourself: