Completing preventative maintenance and general service work on the customer’s yard. Proactively reaching out and setting up a routine maintenance schedule with the desired customers. Other duties may include working in the shop.
Farm Equipment Repair and Maintenance:
- Communicating and working with the service and shop manager and other shop technicians to diagnose and repair all aspects of the farm equipment while working efficiently and finishing jobs in a timely manner.
- Maintain a valid drivers license.
- Ability to be on call on nights and weekends on rotation with the other shop techs.
- Maintaining accurate repair worksheets in relation to customers and shop wagons.
- Engaging in learning opportunities to update job knowledge and technical skills.
- Ability to keep detailed track of repair work and hours worked on each individual job.
- Input info into the Blackpurl computer system.
This position is a great fit for you if you:
- Have 2+ years of related experience OR an associate degree in a related program.
- Are mechanically skilled, customer focused, and an independent problem-solver who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Can use computer programs as needed to complete your work.
- Are organized and self-motivated.
- Have the ability to set and follow a schedule.
- Love to learn and stay up to date on training and certifications.
The following skills are not required but are a plus:
- Plasma cutting
- Hydraulic experience
- Operating forklifts, tractors, and a service truck
APPLY FOR JOB
Tell us about yourself: